What are parenting chats?
- Positive Solutions for Families with Young Children is an evidence-based series of six sessions developed by the Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL).
- It is designed to help parents and caregivers promote their young child’s social and emotional development and to better understand young children’s challenging behaviors.
Why should I attend?
- Parents and caregivers will learn how to use positive approaches to improve their interactions with their child; help children learn appropriate behavior; and to build their child’s confidence and self-esteem. Thereby, preparing children for successful early learning experiences.
When are they?
Each session in this workshop presents a new topic. For maximum benefit, attend all six sessions or you can drop in.
- Here are the dates we have: They will all be Saturdays 10:30a-12n
- Sept. 28 / Oct. 12 and 26 , other dates TBA
Honeydew Playhouse, 1113 church ave Brooklyn NY 11218
Who can attend?
This is open to Honeydew Parents & their family & friends. Feel free to forward this to other families who you think will be interested in attending?*All Families are welcome. Bring a friend.
How much does it cost?
We want this to be very easy for Parents to attend.
The only cost is if you need childcare, we offer it for $10/child.
Breakfast will be served